- SENIOR VILLAGE -
|SENIOR VILLAGE - RAKALJ
Home for the Elderly
Price on request!
|Settlement / Zone
||Rakalj d.o.o./ T.F
Terra Firma is in the phase of creating a unique project in the region of the Istrian County. It is a project which will unite tourist and communal purposes adjusted to senior citizens. This project is being developed in the area of the eastern coast of Istria in the vicinity of Raški zaljev which is famous for its natural beauties. The land is located 1km away from the Rakalj settlement. It is surrounded by greenery and will provide a beautiful view of Raški zaljev and the surrounding area. According to plan, accommodation objects would be built for 700 elderly users. Accompanying trades and services will serve their users and maintain the all the functions in the settlement.
Orientation program with content predicted for Senior village comprises of:
- Stationary hotel type for 300 protégés in stationaries accommodated in three objects with about 100 beds per each. Two objects would be of a higher category (4*), and one of a lower category (3)*.
- Urban villas with apartments and apartments in smaller self-standing ground objects (type of condominium) with about 400 beds.
Total gross developed surface of accommodation capacity would be up to 23.000 m2.
- Wellness / Spa with a swimming pool,
- Theatre/cinema with about 200 seats,
- Common rooms,
- Creative workshops,
- Central restaurant with 250 seats and the kitchen,
- Rooms for medicinal services with a clinic and dispensary,
- A chapel.
Total gross developed surface of communal content would be up to 6.500 m2.
According to the investor’s estimate there would be about 90-120 workers of different professions employed in this settlement. They will provide social care and health care and different kinds of services to the users of this settlement and maintain open areas of this settlement.
Total gross developed surface of the space for employees would be up to 500 m2.
It is estimated that this settlement will have all services necessary for its users and visitors secured. Those would be different shops, pharmacy, bank, café, confectionery and bakery, hairdresser’s, manicure and pedicure salon etc.
Total gross developed surface of business space would be up to 6.500 m2.
Terra Firma is selling 100% share of the company Rakalj Ltd. which is the owner of the land on which project Senior Village is being developed. Town planning scheme (Urbanistički plan uređena UPU) for the project was approved by the Municipality of Marčan in 2012.